If you have business ambitions, whether as a start-up, an established operation or a self-employed worker, Enterprise Dunedin’s Business Clinic is a valuable resource that won’t cost you a cent!
Enterprise Dunedin offers free business clinics on Tuesday evenings at the Dunedin Public Library, where you can meet with one of our advisors for a confidential half-hour session.
Our team of experienced business advisors will listen to your ideas and offer you free, impartial advice to help you realise your business dream.
The business clinics offer:
- business support over a wide range of industries (education, engineering, film, food, health, ICT and visitor)
- information about research and development grants, assessments and training vouchers for government-funded schemes
- expert advice on council and government regulations, and liaison with relevant council departments
- guidance for start-ups and investors, and access to internship programmes
- referrals to business support agencies, mentors and assistance.
Our business clinics are complemented by a goldmine of business resources held at the Dunedin Public Library. The library also offers a free ‘Book a Librarian’ service for those wanting to learn their way around the library.
For further information, contact: